The Interior British Columbia Association of Injured Motorcyclists is a registered non-profit society governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
The purposes of the Interior British Columbia Association for Injured Motorcyclists Society are:
- to provide moral and financial assistance to the victim of motorcycle accidents and their families;
- to organize or assist in organizing motorcycling events in the community or to help publicize events in other areas;
- to generally promote motorcycle safety, motorcycle awareness and the sport of motorcycling in the region;
- to work with other community services and service clubs to achieve goals of a common interest;
- to hold recreational events to raise monies to carry out the purposes of the society; and
- to further the interests of the motorcycling community generally