To become a Food or Product Vendor please fill out the attached contract.
Please note that all food vendors might not be approved as we have limited areas and power to accommodate everyone.
Please read the following as we have changed procedures, rules, wristband quantities, pricing etc. Due to the high volume of product vendor requests all vendors must complete and follow the outlined procedures of this application to attend Boogie Bash 2020. All Vendor applications must be in and completed as per instructions by May 15, 2020.
- ALL VENDORS PAY A MANDATORY DEPOSIT OF $50 “NO EXCEPTIONS,” this is if you are a no show or do not clean up your area.
- Submit your $50 Deposit to Wilma at email@example.com
- Use the question Boogie Bash Product Vendor
- Use the password Boogie2020
- Put your company name in the comments section that you have completed on your form
- Submit a list of items that you will be selling. Does not need to be in detail but just an understanding
- Indicate your hours of operation during Boogie Bash
- Indicate how many staff you will be bringing
- Please give your top 3 choices for location of your vendor area based on the attached map
- Do you need power?
- What power requirement do you need
- What type of unit will you be bringing? (Camper, Motorhome, Truck, Tent etc.)
- How long of unit is your camper, Motorhome, etc?
- What size is your vendor booth
- Product Vendor Fees have changed so please read carefully
- Vendor Fee must be paid in full by June 15, 2020
- Fee of $125 includes 2 wristbands only
- Fee of $200 includes 4 wristbands only
- Additional wristbands can be purchased at $40 per band this is ONLY for additional working staff for larger vendor booths
- Absolutely no minors this includes in your vendor booth, grounds or during set up. This is an adult only event. Should minors arrive or someone that we feel could be a minor who has not ID will be asked to leave. No exceptions!!
- All vendors must be set by 4pm on Thursday July 30, 2020 preferred. Exceptions can be made but must be prearranged.
- All vendors must be torn down and area completely cleaned by 12:00pm on Monday August 3, 2020
- Your application is to be submitted to info@IBCA4IM.ca
Please fill out the attached contract and ensure you have provided all the information required. Should you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Monica Bruns firstname.lastname@example.org or Tracy Kucera info@IBCA4IM.ca